Fresh Property Centre is dedicated to providing professional advice and service to all aspects of the housing market. Our services include:
We believe in a proactive approach, using a variety of marketing techniques to reach the maximum number of buyers. Our complete no sale no fee service involves:
- Free, evidence based valuation of your property
- High quality full colour brochure
- Town Centre office staffed by our friendly team
- Database of active buyers looking in the local area
- Advertising via local press
- Attractive for sale board
- Internet advertising
- Accompanied viewings when requested
- Assistance in arranging Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) and floor plans as required
- Competitive fees
Auctions are an alternative way to sell your home and can be useful to achieve a quick sale. Fresh work alongside the Great North Property Auction and can provide advice to help you decide if auctioning is for you.
Our dedicated team work alongside both landlords and tenants to help provide a service that helps tenants find the right properties and landlords the right tenants.
The “tenant find” service is designed to help landlords find the right tenants for their property in the quickest possible time.
This service is provided at 60% of a month’s rent inclusive of VAT.
- Free, evidence based rental valuation of the property
- High quality brochure
- Full marketing service
- Accompanied viewings
- Thorough tenant checks (ID check, credit check, employer and previous landlord reference)
- Drawing up tenancy agreement and Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Prescribed Information.
The lettings management service is in addition to the tenant find service and is designed for busy and inexperienced landlords, who prefer the day to day management of their property to be carried out by a third person. For a set fee of 12% of the monthly rent inclusive of VAT, the following service from our dedicated management team includes:
- Inventory created
- Tenant move in and move out inspections
- Meters read and utility firms informed of new occupier
- Deposit placed with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS)
- All day to day repairs and correspondence with tenants dealt with
- CP12 and legionella tests carried out
- Regular inspections of properties
- Tenancy agreement renewals
Fresh Property Centre is not a member of a Client Money Protection (CMP) scheme.
Renting a property can sometimes be daunting, especially if it is your first. The team at Fresh realise this and will not only help you find the right property for you, but can also help you understand your obligations and rights as a tenant.
David Mole of One Finance is an independent mortgage advisor who works in-house providing “whole of market” mortgage advice. David is available to provide mortgage advice whether you are buying a property or remortgaging your property.
A good conveyancer is a key facet to reducing the stress of a sale. For that reason, if you do not have a solicitor that you are comfortable with, we will be happy to recommend a local solicitor. We work alongside a select few local solicitors with whom we have a good working relationship and have a proven record of providing a quality service to our clients.