Available now, unfurnished. A well presented three bedroom family home with garage situated on Dereham Way, North Shields. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, lounge, dining area, and modern kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and an updated bathroom/WC. Externally there are gardens to front and rear and off street parking along with a single garage. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Via double glazed door, built in cupboard, radiator and stairs to first floor.
Lower level wc, hand wash basin, tiled floor and frosted window to front.
14' 5'' x 11' 3'' (4.39m x 3.43m)
Feature fireplace with coal effect electric fire, radiator and double glazed window to front.
12' 2'' x 8' 8'' (3.71m x 2.64m)
Radiator and double glazed windows to rear.
8' 10'' x 8' 6'' (2.69m x 2.59m)
Modern matching base and wall units with work surfaces over, Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, splash backs, built in oven, four ring gas hob, extractor fan over, tiled floor, double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to rear.
Built in cupboard housing combi boiler and loft access.
14' 6'' x 9' 0'' (including wardrobe) (4.42m x 2.74m)
Built in wardrobe, radiator and double glazed window to front.
11' 9'' x 8' 10'' (including wardrobe) (3.58m x 2.69m)
Built in wardrobe, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
8' 8'' x 8' 4'' (including cupboard) (2.64m x 2.54m)
Built in cupboard, radiator and double glazed window to front.
Three piece bathroom suite comprising; panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level wc and pedestal hand wash basin. Tiled walls, tiled flooring, radiator and frosted double glazed window to rear.
Laid to lawn and path to front door.
Pebbled area, double gates leading to off street parking and single garage.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Fresh Property Centre "the Agent")
- Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
- Deposit: 1 month's rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement.
- Payment of upto £10 to replace a standard key, upto £25 to replace a specialist door key and upto £50 to replace a key fob, for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities: gas, electricity, water
- Communications: telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council tax
Fresh Property Centre is a member of the The Property Ombudsman Scheme.