Available now, unfurnished. A two bedroom semi detached bungalow, situated on Queen Alexandra Road West, North Shields. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, modern dining kitchen with double doors to rear, two bedrooms and an updated shower room/wc. Externally there is block paving to the front and a garden with patio to the rear. The property is well presented and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Viewing is essential.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Fresh Property Centre "the Agent")
- Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
- Deposit: 1 month's rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement.
- Payment of upto £10 to replace a standard key, upto £25 to replace a specialist door key and upto £50 to replace a key fob, for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities: gas, electricity, water
- Communications: telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council tax
Fresh Property Centre is a member of the The Property Ombudsman Scheme.