Available now, Unfurnished. A two bedroom semi detached home situated on Savory Road, Wallsend. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge and kitchen. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and an updated bathroom/wc. Externally there is a garden to the rear and a drive to the front. An ideal family home.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Fresh Property Centre "the Agent")
- Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
- Deposit: 1 month's rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement.
- Payment of upto £10 to replace a standard key, upto £25 to replace a specialist door key and upto £50 to replace a key fob, for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities: gas, electricity, water
- Communications: telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council tax
Fresh Property Centre is a member of the The Property Ombudsman Scheme.