Cleveland Avenue, North Shields
2 bedroom upper tyneside flat
Monthly Rental Of £550
Available soon, unfurnished. A two bedroom lower Tyneside flat situated on Cleveland Avenue in North Shields. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom/wc. Externally there is a town garden to the front and a yard to the rear. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
Built in cupboard, dado rail and radiator.
14' 10'' x 14' 6'' (4.52m x 4.42m)
Feature fire place, stripped floor, dado rail, picture rail, coving to ceiling, radiator and double glazed widow to rear.
13' 0'' x 8' 9'' into chimney breast (3.96m x 2.67m)
Modern mactching base and wall units with work surfaces over, gas cooker point, built in cupboard, combi boiler, radiator, double glazed window to side and door to rear.
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of: panelled bath, pedestal hand wash basin and low level wc. Part tiled, radiator and frosted double glazed window to rear.
16' 4'' x 10' 8'' excluding wardrobe (4.98m x 3.25m)
Built in wardrobe, picture rail, coving to ceiling, radiator and double glazed bay to front.
10' 8'' x 6' 7'' (3.25m x 2.01m)
Feature fire place, laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Gate to lane.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Fresh Property Centre "the Agent")
- Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
- Deposit: 1 month's rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement.
- Payment of upto £10 to replace a standard key, upto £25 to replace a specialist door key and upto £50 to replace a key fob, for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities: gas, electricity, water
- Communications: telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council tax
Fresh Property Centre is a member of the The Property Ombudsman Scheme.