Available now. A two bedroom home situated on Willoughby Road, North Shields. The accommodation comprises: entrance lobby, lounge, modern kitchen and updated bathroom/WC. The the first floor there are two bedrooms. Externally there is parking to the front with a decked and lawned garden to the rear. The property has been recently updated, benefiting from modern kitchen and updated bathroom/WC.
Laminate flooring, radiator and stairs to first floor.
13' 10'' x 13' 1'' (4.21m x 3.98m)
Feature fireplace with coal effect electric fire, built in cupboard, laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed window to front.
Spot light and laminate flooring.
9' 2'' x 7' 9'' (2.79m x 2.36m)
Modern matching base and wall units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, built in oven with four ring gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine, cupboard housing combi boiler, spot lights, laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to rear.
Modern three piece bathroom suite comprising; panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, vanity hand wash basin and low level WC. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, spot lights, heated towel rail and frosted double glazed window to rear.
Double glazed window to rear.
14' 0'' x 9' 0'' (maximum measurement) (4.26m x 2.74m)
Feature fireplace, built in cupboard, loft access, radiator and double glazed window to front.
10' 9'' x 9' 2'' (maximum measurement) (3.27m x 2.79m)
Radiator and double glazed window to front.
Pebbled front garden providing off street parking.
Lawned area and decked area.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Fresh Property Centre "the Agent")
- Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
- Deposit: 1 month's rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement.
- Payment of upto £10 to replace a standard key, upto £25 to replace a specialist door key and upto £50 to replace a key fob, for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities: gas, electricity, water
- Communications: telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council tax
Fresh Property Centre is a member of the The Property Ombudsman Scheme.